Type de contrat
Francais et Anglais
High school diploma is required, Bachelor’s Degree or professional accounting/financial qualification is preferred;
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that
specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in
Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client
portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department,
among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients
and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Creative Associates seeks a Grants Officer based in Dakar, Senegal for the West Africa Trade
and Investment Hub project who will provide administrative and technical guidance and
support to the Lead Grants manager and staff on the design of grant activities, guidelines, and
regulations for the grants’ mechanism. The Grants Officer will also provide assistance to the
monitoring, evaluation, and learning activities in Dakar, Senegal when needed.
• Review sub-grantees’ liquidation and financial reports and provide summaries to the project’s Lead Grants Manager on a monthly basis;
• Implement procedures and templates to be used for formulating, negotiating, executing, monitoring, and closing grants according to USAID regulations and the project’s Grants Manual;
• Monitor grantee to ensure compliance with USAID regulations, Grants Manual and the content of sub-agreement;
• Responsible for maintaining grant files and ensuring they stay up to date;
• Support project audits, grantor’s audit, or monitoring visits
• Responsible for entering and maintaining Trade Hub online System for the Management of Activities, Reporting and Tracking (SMART) for sub-grantees;
• Support the Lead Grants Manager in enforcing and maintaining policies for grant processes;
• Provide mentoring support to strengthen and improve sub-grantees’ management
capacity for improved performance;
• Administer petty cash operations, and provide accountability and reporting in full
compliance with USAID and Creative standards;.
• Assist Field office staff in cash disbursement of items paid in petty cash and submitting
expense report periodically;
• Ensure quality and streamlined data entry from grantees into Creative corporate web-
based MEL platform MEDAL (Monitoring and Evaluation Database for Adaptive Learning);
• Ensure that grantees submit reports within the agreed time schedule;
• Conduct project site visits to collect quantitative and qualitative data; including site visits for secondary verification of data results; and
He/She will provide administrative and technical guidance and support to the Lead Grants manager and staff on the design of grant activities, guidelines, and regulations for the grants’ mechanism. The Grants Officer will also provide assistance to the monitoring, evaluation, and learning activities in Dakar, Senegal when needed.
• High school diploma is required, Bachelor’s Degree or professional accounting/financial qualification is preferred;
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in grant management, including disbursements and reporting and four years of general experience.
• Demonstrated experience in financial administration, budget and cost control management is essential;
• Knowledge of USAID Rules and Regulations, previous experience working on USAID- funded projects is preferred;
• Ability to analyse data and suggest areas of improvement
• Excellent record keeping, and documentation skills;
• Have a good computer literacy;
• Understanding of cost-share and/or leveraging preferred; and
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Perform other tasks as assigned
Publiée il y a 5 mois